GCSE & A Level results information for students, parents and carersAnnouncement ‐ 10 Aug 2020
GCSE, A Level and AS Level students will receive both centre-assessed grades and Ofqual’s moderated grades, and will be able to choose whichever is highest.
In the interests of minimising risk to everyone, GCSE exam results will be sent out via email to students' Petchey Academy email account at 8am on Thursday 20th August.
Wednesday 19th August:
Year 11 students will receive an email informing you of the time of your ‘Next Steps Interview’ which will take place on Thursday 20th August.
GCSE Results Day - Thursday 20th August
- GCSE results will be sent out via email at 8am.
- Please attend school, at your allotted time in your school uniform for your ‘Next Steps Interview’
- If you are unable to attend school for your interview please inform a member of the year team so that we can arrange an alternate method for conducting your interview
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all next Thursday to celebrate your results and discuss your next steps with you.
Ofqual have put together a guide for students and parents/carers to help you understand how results have been awarded this year and where to find more information
Accessing students' Petchey Academy email account remotely:
- Go to: www.outlook.com/petcheyacademy.org.uk
- Username is your Petchey email address
- Use the same password used to login to the SMHW & Petchey computers
For IT support accessing your account please email: firstname.lastname@example.org