Dear Sports Club members and hirers,
The Sports Club has reopened again in early November. Members have been contacted regarding the reopening date.
We’ve missed you and now we can't wait to welcome you back to our gym so that we can continue to support you with your health and fitness. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to create a safe environment for you to visit and we’ve made some changes to how we do things.
The class timetable is currently suspended until further notice but the gym will be open to members.
Our revised Gym opening times are:
Monday – Friday 5pm-10pm
During the time of the club closure memberships were frozen automatically, with no fee to pay until the club re-opened. Frozen memberships were automatically reinstated from the 1st November when the club re-opened unless you cancelled. Cancellations must be made in writing to the person below.
The health and safety of our people and our members is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place.
• We’ll be cleaning and disinfecting the gym more frequently to sanitise all gym equipment
• There will be multiple hand sanitising stations available throughout the gym for members to use. Use our hand sanitising stations when you enter a new area (and again when you leave).
• clean your equipment and mats before and after you use them, disposable paper towels will be available for your use
• If you feel sick or experience Covid-19 symptoms, please don’t come to the gym
• We encourage you to maintain social distance where possible whilst using the gym.
• We encourage you to arrive in your kit where possible to limit the use of changing rooms and showers.
• Bring a full water bottle as our water fountains won’t be available
• We’re cashless, so please pay in advance by debit or credit card
• It’s unlikely the gym will become full. But if it does, we might need you to wait before you enter the gym.
Thank you for your ongoing support - it means a lot to us.
Community Facilities Manager